Cosmetic Dental Bonding
Get back to a confident smile with cosmetic dental bonding!
Improve the health and beauty of your smile with reconstructive dental surgery
adentaloffice.com can help you repair cracks, close gaps and enjoy greater self-confidence with cosmetic bonding. Bonding is the application of a tooth-coloured composite resin (plastic) to repair a decayed, chipped, fractured, or discoloured tooth. Bonding is typically used for cosmetic purposes to improve the appearance of discoloured or chipped teeth but can also be used to close spaces between teeth and alter the shape, colour and length of teeth. Cosmetic bonding is a simple procedure involving the application of a tooth-coloured resin material with adhesives and then hardening the resin with a high intensity curing light. Bonding can offer an immediate result at a fraction of the cost of porcelain restorations.
Dental bonding can be utilized for the following:
1. To repair chipped or cracked teeth
2. To improve the appearance of discoloured
3. To close spaces between teeth
4. To make teeth look longer
5. To change the shape of teeth
6. As a cosmetic alternative to amalgam filling
7. To repair decayed teeth
8. To protect a portion of the tooth’s root that has
been exposed when gums recede.